Are you a food lover? Do you love to experiment with new recipes? Then you are in for a treat! I made up a recipe called “The Goodwich” that will satisfy your palate and make your taste buds dance with joy. TheGoodwich is actually the best sandwich ever and I am not over exaggerating…
The best part about this recipe? You can get all the ingredients from Trader Joe’s or any other grocery store of your choice. This mouth-watering sandwich will leave you craving for more. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
The Goodwich: Best Sandwich Ever
- Italian Meats Variety Pack Posciutto, Salami, Capocollo
- Mozarella Cheese Slices
- Turkey Breast
- Focaccia Bread
- Optional: Roasted Red Peppers Sun-dried Tomatoes, Spinach, Fresh Tomatoes, Olives and more!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Layer the Bread: Slice the focaccia bread and add the turkey, Italian meats, and cheese. If you are a fan of roasted red peppers, add them too. The sandwich is versatile, so you can add more ingredients as per your taste preferences.
- Bake: Place the sandwich on a sheet of foil over a cookie sheet and bake it in the oven for 15 minutes, covered with another layer of foil. After 15 minutes, remove the top layer of foil and broil on high for 1 minute to get the cheese bubbly and brown.
- Mix the Pesto Aioli: While the sandwich is baking, mix up the pesto aioli by combining half mayonnaise and pesto in equal parts. Add 2-3 tablespoons of each for a perfect blend.
- Serve: Remove the sandwich from the oven and add the pesto aioli before slicing and serving. That's it! Your delicious Goodwich is ready to be savoured.
The Goodwich is a versatile sandwich that can be customized to your liking. The best part about this recipe is that it’s easy to make and all the ingredients can be found at your nearest Trader Joe’s. Whether you are looking for a quick, delicious meal or want to impress your guests, The Goodwich is the answer. So, what are you waiting for? Try it out and let us know what you think of the Goodwich, the BEST SANDWICH EVER!
And while you are here, be sure to read my other blog posts and/or come visit me on my social media accounts to see what is happening in real time 🙂